Why DiSanto, Priest & Co.?
Pamela “Pam” Rae Oliver, CPA/ABV, CDFA, MAFF, a 30+ year veteran of public accounting, is very excited to join DiSanto, Priest & Co. as a partner. After founding and operating her own business valuation and litigation support firm, Horizon Business Valuations LLC, for over 20 years, Pam brings an entrepreneurial perspective to providing business valuation and litigation support services to both Massachusetts and Rhode Island’s small and middle market businesses, business owners, law firms, and individuals.
Pam is passionate about delivering the highest level of service to each and every one of her clients. For that reason, she holds some of the most prestigious designations in her field. Furthermore, she has extensive experience in the area of matrimonial litigation and has provided expert testimony in numerous Probate and Family Courts, as well as Superior Courts throughout Massachusetts.
It is because of Pam’s strong work ethic, perseverance, motivation and desire to always provide high quality work that she has developed strong and deep-rooted relationships with clients, trusted advisors, and colleagues. It is with great enthusiasm that Pam is embracing the opportunity to develop new relationships as she joins DiSanto, Priest & Co., and the entire DiSanto, Priest & Co. team shares this enthusiasm and excitement.
When asked why she chose to continue her public accounting career with the firm, Pam explained: “DiSanto Priest & Co. impressed me on so many different levels – from its history, mission, vision, core values, and everything in between. The firm has built a culture that recognizes that its people are its greatest asset, and also recognizes the need and desire to give back to its community through its charitable foundation. Let’s not forget the high-quality work, strong ethical values, and exceptional service; it truly was a perfect match and compliment to my work and my firm.”
Pam is highly regarded in her field and has built a reputation based upon her integrity, knowledge and exceptional service. Prior to founding and operating Horizon Business Valuations LLC for the past 20 years, Pam worked for a Massachusetts-based local accounting firm. Pam’s public accounting experience has included auditing/accounting, taxation, and financial reporting.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting – University of Massachusetts.
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuations – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Certificate of Specialized Educational Achievement in Forensic Accounting/Investigation Methodology© – National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts – Consultants’ Training Institute.
- Plymouth County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Barnstable County, Probate Court
- Norfolk County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Bristol County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Suffolk County, Probate Court
- Middlesex County, Probate Court
- Worcester County, Probate Court
- Serves on the Board of Directors and Board Treasurer for B2B Connexions.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Business Value Forum.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
- Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts.
Years of Experience