Pamela Rae Oliver
CPA, ABV, CDFA, MAFF
Pamela Rae Oliver is founder and principal of Horizon Business Valuations LLC. She has extensive experience in the area of matrimonial litigation, where she assists attorneys with discovery, preparation of probate financial statements, investigative accounting, tax consequences, trial preparation, testimony, and settlement agreements and proposals.
In her more than 20 years as a public accountant, Ms. Oliver has worked with businesses and their principals in the areas of accounting, financial reporting, and taxation. Since the year 2000, she has been solely focused in the area of business valuation and litigation support services.
Ms. Oliver is passionate about delivering the highest level of service to each and every one of her clients. For that reason, she holds some of the most prestigious designations in her field. In addition, through ongoing educational development and research, she ensures that she stays well informed of the latest developments in her field of expertise.
- C.P.A. Licensed in Massachusetts
- A.B.V. Designated Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- C.D.F.A. Designated Certified Divorce Financial Analyst by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- M.A.F.F. Designated Certified Master Analyst in Financial Forensics by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Plymouth County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Barnstable County, Probate Court
- Norfolk County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Bristol County, Probate Court, Superior Court
- Suffolk County, Probate Court
- Middlesex County, Probate Court
- Worcester County, Probate Court
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting – University of Massachusetts
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuations – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certificate of Specialized Educational Achievement in Forensic Accounting/Investigation Methodology© - National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts - Consultants' Training Institute
- Ms. Oliver continuously seeks to increase her body of knowledge by attending various seminars and conferences relative to her field of expertise.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts